since ‎04-24-2012
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 83 Posts
  • 7 Solutions
  • 4 Helpfuls given
  • 21 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Next week I'm heading to Australia to lead a hackathon at the Technology in Government conference in Canberra. I'm a fan of hackathons — which at ServiceNow we often refer to as CreatorCon or HackNow events — they're a brilliant way to encourage lear...
ServiceNow Hackathon June 2017.Let's get one thing straight. Hackathons are fabulous learning experiences that fuel skills and serve to inspire developers old and new to create fantastic applications and service-driven functionalities at all levels.H...
Let's talk about hackathons. You may know them as codefest. You may prefer the term hackfest or hackday. We at ServiceNow refer to these occasions as our CreatorCon or HackNow events. Whatever you like to call them, the hackathon is thankfully now a ...
Wow, a year has already flown by since our last Hackathon at K16. As epic as it was, we have done many events since then all over the world with customers, partners and service providers. Each and every time I am amazed at the breath of solutions tha...
There's a problem in information technology. Not everybody appears to know what is going on, which systems are in place, how much money is being spent where… or know what pieces of hardware and software are supposed to connect to which mission critic...