The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Guru
since ‎07-12-2013
‎10-06-2022

User Statistics

• 200 Posts
  • 29 Solutions
  • 15 Helpfuls given
  • 57 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Join us after work to discuss the ServiceNow platform. Happy hour food and drinks will be flowing. See you there!On the Docket for this meeting.• Presenting on the ServiceNow platform         Learn how to build powerful presentations (HTML5 based) t...
Can anyone confirm that this will use the Oncall Rotas? Example if I assign an on-call group will it follow the Rota process to contact the user.    I assume it will, but I can't find anything to support this. 
Hi Devs,Today ran into an issue today where I need to look for attachments on SP. The service requested required an attachment added to the request. In Service Portal, you have access to all the data inside of $scope. No need to query the attachment ...
Hi Dev's,   Recently i had a requirement to build Annotations in ServiceNOW. I tried using the built in annotations however this was very limited. I couldn't use images or html tables. So i wrote a macro to do this and used my SweetAlerts from share ...
Welcome to my series on creating Custom URL's for use with ServiceNOW.Have you ever wanted to use yourdomain.com as your ServiceNOW URL? Well now you can! I will walk you though setting up a concept using AWS and a servicenow developer instance.