since ‎07-27-2020
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 71 Posts
  • 9 Solutions
  • 34 Helpfuls given
  • 39 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi,    I am currently working on a RAM where I would like to display some manual factors with the user response type "text" before my grouped factors.  The OOTB set-up automatically displays the grouped factors before the manual factors, and it is no...
Hi,    When sending a risk acceptance to the approval state, approval tasks are generated and sent to the requesters managers.  Is this something that can be turned off? If so, how?    Thanks.   
Hi,    Where does one navigate to change conditions for  filters used for related lists in workspace? As illustrated in the screen below, when navigating to indicator results within the engagement record the filters are not editable.      Thanks.   ...
The Risk Workspace have some pre-defined quick actions OOTB.  How can the actions that are not relevant be deactivated and removed from the drop-down?    thnx. 
Hi,    Anyone that have successfully changed the risk heatmap workbench settings available in the risk workspace to automatically display by residual risk first instead of by inherent risk?