The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Sage
Mega Sage
since ‎09-30-2015

User Statistics

• 726 Posts
  • 115 Solutions
  • 485 Helpfuls given
  • 627 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I just noticed that one of the sessions I signed up for seems to have been cancelled but it is still showing up in My Agenda. Can our Agendas be updated if a session is cancelled so we know to sign up for something else or make plans for that time sl...
Sometimes, I can be a late adopter, resistant to change... I learned the platform using the classic UI and I continue to use the classic UI to do scoped app development when I can, instead of using Studio or AES. Change is hard and why would I want t...
I recently saw a tweet from Dan Grady about "actionable analytics" and it made me think about a recent dashboarding experience. I was tasked with re-designing the dashboard for our front line staff-service desk employees, who work in a high-pace, hig...
I am new to the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concept and I like learning by example so the #BuildWithRPA Challenge was a great opportunity for me to learn all about RPA.   First: a little about my learning process...    I learn best by seeing an ...
To help you get the most out of your conference experience, I'm sharing some tips based on my attendance in 2017-2019...   Note: These tips are based on my experiences to Knowledge pre-pandemic. Some things may have changed since then.    Subscribe...