The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee
since ‎11-22-2011
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 108 Posts
  • 5 Solutions
  • 43 Helpfuls given
  • 93 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Previously, we discussed what Change Approval Policies are, how to use them, and how powerful they are right out of the box. We discussed how the change_request policy input we supply with the Normal and Emergency change approval policies, by default...
As mentioned in the first blog in this series, we include one change approval policy for the Normal change request type and one for the Emergency change type and this is how we expect these policies to be applied. Both of these policies include Decis...
Change Approval Policies are a new feature of the Change Management application in the Madrid release. They allow approvals to be tailored for your change management processes through configuration. Previously, workflows and business rules would have...
The most common enhancement request I've received related to the Standard Change Catalog feature has requested a way to confirm the standard change template being requested prior to creating the change request record. Quite a few of you have relayed ...
It's not unusual I'm asked what I view as good practice when assessing the risk of a change, to which I often start off my response by saying "We have a number of capabilities which enable change teams to assess risk.". To eliminate some from sufferi...