a week ago

User Statistics

• 48 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 3 Helpfuls given
  • 16 Helpfuls received

User Activity

C.H. Robinson's Presentation on SDLC/SCRUM for the MN SNUG 9/3/2015
Our Service Desk was looking for a way to more quickly get a hold of users from a ticket.   Previous to giving the icons you see below they would have to type in the users name into Lync   or Dial the number correctly from the users information (that...
I found the below in one other UI page but I was curious to see if anyone else had linked this to the style sheets that was created within the content management page rather than an external file. From the kb_comments UI Page   <link href="kb_style...
I was curious to see if anyone had created a new getMyGroups() function and if so how they did so. We are running into issues where we want to get a users groups but we do not want to pull back the parent groups. With the current function it will pul...
I am trying to create a UI action that will prompt the user to verify they are taking the action they want and it was not a miss-click and then from there it will produce a new record. I was looking at Create a Confirmation UI Action and this will wo...
Helpfuls given to