The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee
since ‎04-21-2015
‎09-15-2023

User Statistics

• 710 Posts
  • 120 Solutions
  • 15 Helpfuls given
  • 270 Helpfuls received

User Activity

New York and Scoped Applications - some new features Deletes When ServiceNow introduced Scoped Applications (waaaaaay back in Fuji) we wanted the package to always represent the complete and current state of the app. To this end, the Publish mechan...
In my previous blog post Scoped Applications and Client Scripts: A Primer   I point out some of the differences between the APIs available to a scoped client script and a global one. One of the APIs that is explicitly removed is client-side GlideReco...
In November, I wrote a blog post called Background and Philosophy of Scoped Applications. It recently generated an interesting discussion about the limits of the available APIs for scoped apps, with focus on one specific function: gs.dateGenerate. Th...
Scoped Applications are a fun topic for me. I was able to contribute during the development of the Scoped App model, and since then I've written a lot of small Scoped Apps personally, as well as contributed to the Studio- a Scoped Application that's ...
Let's talk about my favorite part of the Community: questions. I love reading the myriad questions posted here, chiming in when I think I know the answer, and seeing the care and attention so many people are putting into helping others.Sometimes thou...