since ‎01-15-2014
‎11-09-2023

User Statistics

• 760 Posts
  • 16 Solutions
  • 32 Helpfuls given
  • 129 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hey guys,  Is any feedback already available from the Knowledge18 conference for speakers? I was a speaker but I have not received any information whatsoever so far. Would appreciate if you share some knowledge on how to get some. Thanks in advance!
Hey SNC,I have a catalog item (which I want to use also on the Service Portal) and I have two variables inside. First one is a select box, which is supposed to capture the different CMDB classes from the cmdb_ci table.Second one is a list collector, ...
Hey SNC,I need some help with a record producer script. My case is the following - I have a record producer which is on the cmdb_ci table. I am asking a few questions:1. what action you want to take (options here are a):new , b):remove asa): new - it...
Hey guys,I think this topic is worth mentioning, as many of you will be moving (if not there already) to Jakarta and also many of you are using SSO authentication.Here is my story - we have an internal multi SSO provider, meaning we have multiple ide...
HI SNC,I am playing around with ATF these days. Good start, but many many things missing from the abilities to test main components like service portal, order guides, no-cart-layout items, etc.Feels like ServiceNow have got a lot work on their should...