The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Patron
Kilo Patron
since ‎08-20-2014
14 hours ago

User Statistics

• 10,849 Posts
  • 995 Solutions
  • 434 Helpfuls given
  • 2,608 Helpfuls received

User Activity

How many times has it happen to you that you write a background script and loose it for one of the following reasons: Close the browser by mistake.Session times out and must re login and you lose the script.At some point later realized you need th...
Recently came across this interesting challenge and I couldn’t find a solution as quickly as I would have liked. So thought to put it in this blog for anyone else looking for the same.   This blog will help overcome the following issues Load Virtual ...
Hi Team, On my PDI, Somehow the admin role on my profile is showing as inactive. Can someone please add the role back again or make this active? PS. This is an MVP instance so it doesn't hibernate and I don't need to wake it up every 10 days. -Anura...
 In This Blog we will cover how to add Bar Charts and Donut Charts on your mobile app in the most simple way. I have used NOW Mobile app in this example. I have used Studio to work on the Mobile App.   Lets first create these reports 1) On the Studio...
I recently made a few changes on the now mobile search and felt others can benefit from the research I did. Below are a couple of use cases that might help.   USE CASE #1) Change the default text 'Search' when you click on the search icon on App Befo...