Tera Guru
since ‎05-05-2014

User Statistics

• 1,419 Posts
  • 134 Solutions
  • 62 Helpfuls given
  • 335 Helpfuls received

User Activity

After upgrading Sub Prod to San Diego Patch 4a ( prod is on San Diego 4) - we noticed on our record producers we no longer see the info message with their incident number after they hit submit . People may not have even noticed this yet - or maybe it...
Hello All, I wanted to provide some insight on Templates within Paris.  Paris Version of ServiceNow not takes into account dependecies and respects available choice values. For instance a Person setting a template up previously was able to put a Valu...
Hello All,  I wanted to share the new BurnUp functionality I developed for my organization after hearing about the need and collecting the required datapoints from our Business Analyst. This is an alternative to the Out of Box Burndown functionality,...
We have a very large database of users and we dont want all of them showing up when we want to add members to our Visual Task Boards. Is there a way to Do a reference qualifier or to somehow restrict a subset of users from showing up. Only a small nu...
I have a list of items our users can select. I want to sort it based on an attribute ( another field , not the primary label people see in the list bucket) . Then i want to evaluate and run code on the array results in order based of an attribute of ...