since ‎05-14-2010
Wednesday

User Statistics

• 264 Posts
  • 8 Solutions
  • 25 Helpfuls given
  • 26 Helpfuls received

User Activity

When attempting to change a existing value of a business service on a incident form with the mobile UI, I get a "No records found".   I am using Helsinki Patch 8 and below are the other testing results.It does work if the Business Service field was i...
I have duplicate CI Suggested Relationships and want to only have one.   If I delete one of the Suggested relationships will it break existing relationships created with it.   We are not using discovery to build the relationships.   In my case the du...
I have an number of change request that I want to add affected CI's to but the changes are closed.   I do not want to reopen the changes because it will trigger notification messages to the past change owners.   I would prefer if I could provide this...
I have a workflow containing calls to sub-workflow objects.   My challenge is when a Sub-Workflow returns with a Cancelled action (due to an approval action) I want to direct the next activity to cancel the main workflow.   Right now it just stops af...
I have a issue when I hyperlink a section or word in a HTML filed for a knowledge it will not show the hyperlink color in the article view mode.   It will show it in the edit mode.   I have tried this on different versions (including Eureka) and the ...