since ‎03-21-2012
‎06-29-2023

User Statistics

• 279 Posts
  • 15 Solutions
  • 37 Helpfuls given
  • 63 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Good morning,  I'm trying to add two duration fields together on Incident.  I have a custom field called u_incident_total_time_worked which is pulling data from the Incident Tasks time worked (total duration spent on all Incident tasks) - working fin...
Alright, I'm going crazy. High security setting enabled. It must be an ACL, but I've reverted all of my ACLs on the sc_request, sysapproval & sc_req_item table to OOTB and I can't figure it out. My approvers are unable to see the Request + Requested ...
I'm sure this is 'low hanging fruit' but I'm trying to get the data bus out put of an orchestration activity into the work notes of the RITM vs. hardcoding : 'success blah blah ${workflow.inputs.whatever}' How do I get parsed JSON output in the ticke...
Hello, does anyone know what I can use instead of action.setRedirectURL(newRecord); to open the new record in a tab? window.open does not work for the UI action.   Thank you   cloneTask(); function cloneTask(){ var gr = new GlideRecord('sc_task'); gr...
Hello,I have a before business rule running on the amt_assessment_instance table when state changes to complete for a specific Metric type. It is currently working and updating the work_notes of the Incident in which the survey was for... but its onl...