since ‎08-16-2011
a week ago

User Statistics

• 3,679 Posts
  • 434 Solutions
  • 17 Helpfuls given
  • 981 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I have a widget that queries all tickets for a customer and then renders in html. I want to implement pagination, but I am still querying ALL tickets and then splitting them up. So, if a customer has 10k records, this takes a very long time. To comba...
I have a customer trying to create cases in ServiceNow. In dev, they are able to do this just fine passing me their ticket number, which I am using as the correlation_id. So, the case creates with their ticket number in the correlation_id field. In p...
Let's say, hypothetically, something was pushed in an update set that fundamentally changes the look of the Service Portal index page.   Now, this friend of mine, needs to revert back to the old way the page looks.   He has already dine some dumb stu...
I am trying to use the cab_calendar:to show all changes for the day against the blackout and maintenance schedules, not just the chosen change.   I am relatively new to AngularJS, so I would appreciate greatly anyone who could point me in the right d...
There are several instances of OOB scripts not falling with proper best practice, even according to ServiceNow's own best practice guides.   They use things like constructors vs. literals, missing semi-colons, using eval, etc.   I'm of the mind to le...