The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Giga Guru
Giga Guru
since ‎04-02-2020
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 298 Posts
  • 17 Solutions
  • 128 Helpfuls given
  • 243 Helpfuls received

User Activity

When I was recently looking at a post about resizing tables, someone mentioned in the replies that there is a TinyMCE plugin that is preventing the normal alt-click mouse menu from coming up.    The normal alt-click menu includes options such as: Pas...
Hello! We're exploring embedding videos in our ServiceNow knowledge articles, now that we are able to do this successfully.   Interested in your experiences with embedding videos.   Do you have a policy or any style guidelines about embedding them? W...
Hello! Doing DEV testing for Tokyo upgrade, and I'm running into an issue with embedding videos.   We've set up HTML Sanitizer. Our properties list has glide.html.enable_media_sites set to the default: youtube.com,player.vimeo.com,vimeo.com. (This is...
Hi, all! I posted this question in CMS as well, but really this is a knowledge manager question. I hope someone out there has some ideas.    Has anyone found a reliable way to look up articles that contain knowledge blocks - specifically, if I want ...
UPDATE: I finally found why I'm getting the results I'm getting for "10080." It's part of the sys_id for another commonly used link. However, the question remains: How can I reliably look up published knowledge blocks in published knowledge articles?...