The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage
since ‎12-06-2019

User Statistics

• 308 Posts
  • 34 Solutions
  • 109 Helpfuls given
  • 405 Helpfuls received

User Activity

So this is clearly the biggest news of the week: @Chuck Tomasi has been added to the PDI demo data in Washington!     https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tomasi_servicenow-washingtondc-activity-7159530977508171776-zmw_   But ... I have a brand new/fresh ...
Here are some thoughs I had after completing my Vancouver delta exams:1️⃣ Don’t be scared! The questions aren’t difficult and you’ll have no problem passing the exams if you put a little effort into preparing for them.2️⃣ Treat the exams as a learnin...
Are you a freelancer who understands Knowledge Management plus SEO and page indexing?   I’ve had a prospective client approach me who has the following challenge: “We are trying to work with Google to get our ServiceNow knowledgebase articles indexed...
Several tables in the Security Support Common and Vulnerability Response applications include 'src' as part of their name, e.g. the Discovered Item table (sn_sec_cmn_src_ci).   What is the meaning/significance of 'src' in this context?
Having recently completed @Chuck Tomasi's superb (and free!) YouTube course Learn JavaScript on the Now Platform, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an introduction to JavaScript for ServiceNow. As I went through the course, I collected the ...