since ‎04-29-2013
‎11-16-2022

User Statistics

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Helpfuls given
  • 5 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Today we announced the prizes and judges for the next CreatorCon Challenge at #Know18! We turned it up a notch this year and we will be awarding $500K in cash investments from ServiceNow Ventures, plus $500K worth of sales and marketing in total to o...
In this episode of The Enterprise Cloudcast, I discuss the very complex topic of data sovereignty. Understanding this topic in some depth is required for many groups within the enterprise, including: application development and architecture, security...
We're just a few short weeks away from Knowledge17 in Orlando and I hope to see all of you there! I wanted to share the latest Enterprise Cloudcast that gives you a brief preview into some exciting parts of the event. You can find this podcast here:T...
As I've written about before, we take security exceptionally seriously at ServiceNow. We know that your company trusts us to both secure your data on our platform and to operate our cloud in a secure manner. Given the multi-faceted nature of building...
Are you getting excited for CreatorCon 2017 in May? It's hard to believe but Knowledge and CreatorCon are just around the corner!We're doing something new and exciting for CreatorCon this year - the CreatorCon Challenge. If you haven't gotten your te...