The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage
since ‎09-23-2016
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 1,353 Posts
  • 128 Solutions
  • 72 Helpfuls given
  • 408 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hello everyone,   As you’re probably aware, the latest release of ServiceNow (Washington D.C.) introduced several exciting features aimed at enhancing our day to day works in ServiceNow. Among these, the time-limited user roles feature caught my atte...
I am sure most of you guys might be aware of it already, however, I would like to share my experience while working on Scripted REST APIs. Scripted REST APIs are a powerful way to create custom endpoints for your ServiceNow applications, and to expos...
Recently I was working on a requirement where I needed to write a script to remove specific users from their respective groups and remove all of their roles (given directly to them without any group) and only assign 'snc_internal' role to them. I did...
Recently I came across a scenario where I had to create announcements for CSM portal as we were upgrading the instance to latest ServiceNow version. I created the announcement and set the display style, type, from and to date, active as true and sele...
Hi Team,   My PDI is behaving weirdly. Everything is working fine, but it is not performing the operation when I do Right click in the form header -> configure->Related lists on User(sys_user) record. It is running the transaction for infinite time a...