The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Guru
Kilo Guru
since ‎05-30-2019
‎02-26-2024

User Statistics

• 205 Posts
  • 21 Solutions
  • 6 Helpfuls given
  • 47 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi Team    I have an integration executing and I am updating values from the integration. There are around 50k records which are getting updated from this run.    I know when we open the record on the field activity we can notice what and the integra...
I have scripts which I want to write on the map. Like we have on before and on after scripts on the Transform map where can we code. I tried using the below : - OnBefore script on the data source I tried to script. I am not able to access the values:...
Hi  I am working on Service Graph Connector for Microsoft SCCM plugin. In the Robust transform map I see the below mapping. Question 1 :The source field is empty and I am not sure how this value will be picked up?   Question 2 : Also I see the coleas...
Hi All, I have the below requirement to be implemented on Reports : I tried creating DB views between the group table and the Incident table,but that did not helped me to calculate the count and the percentage. I need this report on a Excel List for...