The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Guru
since ‎02-10-2014
‎06-20-2023

User Statistics

• 688 Posts
  • 47 Solutions
  • 55 Helpfuls given
  • 117 Helpfuls received

User Activity

The role also has the sn_incident_read role so all of the fields are visible but for whatever reason the Additional Comments field just will not show up for this user to write to it.   Is there an ACL that I am missing?  I tried granting incident.com...
As the title says, this is a question about licensing implications.  Fulfillers can update most of the fields on the tables that they're given access to work in.  The Business Stakeholder license (what used to be the Approver), can see fields and app...
So we have scheduled reports that have been behaving erratically or not working at all.  We had a scheduled report that had 6 other reports that should be included with it.  It stopped sending all of the attachments and as I went in to try to execute...
I have a request to add two items to the email notification that is configured via the sysapproval_approver table.   The ask is to add the category and subcategory from the Change itself into the body of the email.  Now the fields available do not se...
So we have put a lot of work into making our new Service Portal and would like to drive the users to it.  I have the log in rules working for that but I have questions about what I need to do with the old self service portals that we have.  Currently...