The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Giga Guru
Giga Guru
since ‎06-26-2018
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 194 Posts
  • 11 Solutions
  • 58 Helpfuls given
  • 76 Helpfuls received

User Activity

There is a lot of benefits to gain by automating the non critical HR request. Not only can we let HR actually focus on the things that matters, employees will also be able to get faster responses.    In the Tokyo release Issue Auto Resolution (IAR) f...
This summer (2022) ServiceNow  released a press release that they acquired Hitch Works, a skills mapping and intelligence company that will be added as a layer on the Now-platform and drive AI-powered skills insights beginning with the Employee Workf...
It's quite easy that the number of HR Services published to a Portal grows over time and leaving maybe not the best employee experience to navigate through.  The General Inquiry is good, but it also demands a first line to act as dispatcher. Could we...
Recently a lot of my clients have asked for anonymizing HR Cases due to GDPR. So far I haven't seen a standard way from ServiceNow to this.   The most recent use case I stumbled upon was a customer that wanted to save all HR Cases for 18 months then ...
Hi, I'm having an issue with the Transfer Case Ui action and the set Template BR when an HR case initially is created from an email.  The scenario is this: There is 50+ HR services with templates, all templates sets short description. When an HR Case...