The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee
since ‎11-04-2014

User Statistics

• 4,146 Posts
  • 315 Solutions
  • 71 Helpfuls given
  • 1,821 Helpfuls received

User Activity

In this video I show what the system property "glide.invalid_query.returns_no_rows" does and why you should have it set as true on your instance. Another valid point that I forgot to mention. IF you have a custom field in a condition builder and the...
I was invited to a Webinar with Perspectium to talk about the history of ServiceNow integrations. Sit down and join me & David Loo as well walk you through.
In this video, I go through this cool API, which is really there for you when you need to look at a record's history. And to avoid digging into sys_audit and all other fun stuff, it does the work for you. I also show you how to build your own relate...
I walk through the Data Stream Action and how it works. First, the different parts of the Data stream, and then I show how to build an integration towards YouTube with it and use pagination. Also, show the new feature in the Paris release where you ...
This is a quick video to show you how the setWorkflow works in general and the new behavior it has towards flows in the Paris release.