The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Guru
Mega Guru
since ‎08-07-2016
‎12-13-2022

User Statistics

• 305 Posts
  • 29 Solutions
  • 25 Helpfuls given
  • 86 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Client Script API When you do a g_form.getValue() on a checkbox type of field it will return a string type of value(true/false, typeof string). Instead use the getBooleanValue() for field with type as checkbox.   function onSubmit() { var fieldChe...
Getting Started with ITBM? This YouTube playlist will help you understand the concepts in a short and concise manner provided by ServiceNow Support Team. There are 15+ videos with each less than 6minutes or less. and the 25 minutes of your time is wo...
Strategic Portfolio Management or Project Portfolio Management. The change in name suggests the Alignment of work along with business goals to deliver products and services in a way that supports strategic priorities. In this article I have noted som...
ServiceNow Developers Meetup Q4 - 2021 Mumbai and Pune1)"Maintaining code with VS extension" - By @Chuck Tomasi 2) "10 things I wish I knew when I started with Service Portal Development". - By @Pranav Bhagat 3) "Ordering a Catalog Item via Virtual A...
Greetings! I created my first UI component to learn the Now Experience UI Framework and would like to share the steps that I went through to achieve it. I upgraded my personal instance to Paris as the now-cli(command line interface) is now supported ...