since ‎03-24-2012
‎06-02-2023

User Statistics

• 599 Posts
  • 35 Solutions
  • 419 Helpfuls given
  • 628 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All I have been leading and managing projects and deliveries for a number of years, and I was ecstatic to see the integration of Project Portfolio Management with Integrated Risk Management. I think IRM is a very effective tool to manage risk acro...
Hi All I have been learning about IRM (Old GRC) for sometime, and it look me sometime to get my head around it. I started building this infographic as a way for me visualize and understad nuts and bolts (of IRM), and realized that it may help others ...
Hi All I have been writing articles on ITOM and I had completed an article detailing the normalization and reconciliation process  Software Reconciliation against Entitlements https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_article&sys_id=764...
 The Governance, Risk, and Compliance applications The ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) applications help transform inefficient processes across your extended enterprise into an integrated risk program. Through continuous monitoring ...
Hi All, This is my third article in ITBM Series. In this article, I am going to talk about project management module. Demand management along with project management ensures that projects aligned with organizational strategy are picked up for impleme...