since ‎05-06-2014
yesterday

User Statistics

• 1,043 Posts
  • 85 Solutions
  • 51 Helpfuls given
  • 397 Helpfuls received

User Activity

This is a quick workaround for CSM Workspace and Agent Workspace to detect when the form is dirty (i.e., field values have been changed). According to the support document (KB0855260"g_form.modified, g_form.modifiedFields, g_form.getControl('field_n...
You will have users who insist on emailing you from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, anything and everything EXCEPT for the email address they have registered with you in their user profile.   Their issue is either going to be rejected or logged as Guest.This ...
This seems like it would be a simple thing... but I haven't been able to find a good way to add an icon to the standard List view.I would like to include a new icon/decoration in the list view to direct to a UI Page and pass the row sys_id, much like...
Following is a generalized script of one I initially developed to help a user with recovering the assignment group values after a restored deletion (How to revert the Assignment groups for legacy incidents? )Restoring an item from Deleted Records doe...
This one has been tickling my brain for a while now, and I just wanted to reach out to the heavyweights (architects, developers, etc.) to seek some input.With the advent of On-Demand functionality with Script Includes (let's call it "ODSI", before I ...