since ‎09-27-2013
‎10-11-2023

User Statistics

• 446 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 72 Helpfuls given
  • 8 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Dear Developers, Can anyone please let me know if any OOB plug in is available for SCCM integration with ServiceNow VR module.Any reference documentation links or examples will also help. Thanks & Regards
Dear All,Have anyone implemented Service-Now and Tenable integration for VR module without using the Tenable Service-now plugin. Please do share your input Thanks,Sambit  
Dear All, I need to configure the following catalog tasks in the flow designer where multiple outputs will be flown to a single catalog task. Pictorial Diagram: Any input much appreciated. Thanks, Sambit Mob-+91-7978975439  
Hey Everyone, I am trying to call a script include in the flow designer and the logic implemented here is based on the country selected ,the assignment group will be set for the catalog task accordingly. Script Include: ------------------ Name-EXPCli...
Dear All, We are trying to fetch some value from the soap messageresponse (xml) which will be captured in a variable in the workflow run script ,but not able to succeed to do that. Please find the xml response below for reference. We would like to fe...