since ‎11-02-2010
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 154 Posts
  • 5 Solutions
  • 11 Helpfuls given
  • 20 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hello all,     We are banging our head against the table over this error. We are loading 1000 users via import set and the import set fails with this error: ProgressWorker SYSTEM WARNING *** WARNING *** Transaction cancelled: maximum number of outbou...
Hi fellow developer types!   I'm in a situation where I have a script action that is taking more time to process than the number of events coming in. This leads to the event queue getting totally backed up as more and more and more stuff comes in but...
Hi devs!   I have an app that includes a table that extends the "task" table. I've updated the form layout to include the columns we added to our table and tweaked the layout to be as we want and expect it. However, on something like 5% of app instal...
Hey guys,     I'm wondering what others experiences are when a customer does an upgrade to a new version of the app. We recently released a new version and I got to watch a customer go through the process of doing the actual upgrade. They were totall...
Ok, we used to use the getJournalEntry doc'd here, but that results in the dreaded MethodNotAllowedException when used in a scoped app. But I can't see any other way to get the items in the work_notes or comments fields on an existing Incident that h...