Event has ended
For years, companies have used CRM as the software of choice to manage customer engagement and information, in an attempt to deliver a great customer experience. Managing the front end of the engagement process is important. However, delivering proactive service-that prevents and resolves customer issues-requires much more than that.
In this webinar, Judith Platz, VP Research, Support Services at TSIA and Holly Simmons, Senior Director for Customer Service Management at ServiceNow will discuss new strategies, processes, and technology that connect customer service teams with other departments and enable organizations to shift to a proactive service delivery culture. Ms. Platz will also share recent research that will help benchmark your organization’s readiness to move from reactive to proactive customer service delivery.
Topics covered during the session:
• Assessing the current customer service delivery landscape and gaps
• Evaluating support transformation strategies and metrics
• Critical capabilities for shifting from reactive to proactive customer service
• Benchmarking your organization’s technology maturity and readiness
• Interactive discussion and Q&A
VP Research, Customer Success
Senior Director for Customer Service Management
When and Where
Start Time:Apr 10, 2017 10:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Apr 14, 2017 11:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open