Event has ended
NOON PT, for a Live Video Demo!
In this session of the Champion Enablement Ask the Expert Series, we’ll be discussing tools vs. solutions and tools vs. programs.
There are 9 new ServiceNow Solutions available on ServiceNow.com, and we in Champion Enablement have created some fantastic Solution Packages for you to take advantage of in driving adoption and sharing value across your organization. We’ll review the solutions available in the following locations:
- Security Operations Landing Page - Resolve Security Threats Fast
- Business Applications Landing Page - Build Business Applications at Lightspeed
- Cloud Management Landing Page - Manage Cloud Sprawl
- ITSM Landing Page - Modernize IT Service Management
- ITBM Landing Page - Take Control of Apps, Projects and Financials
- Customer Service Management Landing Page - Resolve Customer Issues at Lightspeed
- Performance Analytics Landing Page - Optimize Performance with Real-Time Analytics
- ITOM Landing Page - How to Eliminate Service Outages
- Human Resources Landing Page - How to Consumerize the Employee Experience
In addition, we’ll be reviewing how important it is to have a solid strategy for your ServiceNow implementation, promoting it from a tool to a program.
We’ll keep it short and sweet in this session because we know you ain’t got no time for no jibba jabba, but by the end of the session, we’ll have you saying “I love it when a plan comes together!”
britt.champeau is the Content Architect of Champion Enablement. Britt was a customer prior to joining ServiceNow almost 3 years ago and has personally experienced just how important communication is to the sustainable success of an implementation. Historically, she specializes in knowledge management, and you may have seen her present at Knowledge conferences or your local SNUG. is a lifelong Star Wars fan, who lives in Boulder, CO with her dog,(For those of you who prefer English to Galactic Basic, that’s Abcde (pronounced Ab-sid-ee).)
When and Where
Start Time:Apr 18, 2017 12:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Apr 18, 2017 1:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- lnz001 (Owner)