Event has ended
VIDEO BROADCAST: Going Live! The Jakarta Release
Originally aired July 20, 2017
Available on Demand by registering below.
Please join us for the ServiceNow Jakarta release broadcast. Your host Brian Lall and Shane Jackson, VP of Marketing, will lead in-depth discussions with senior product experts for IT, Security, Customer Service, HR, and the Now Platform. They will demo all 7 new applications and many of the 30 major enhancements in Jakarta.
We’ll show you how to:
- Make IT vendor audits painless with Software Asset Management
- Prevent future issues with predictive alerts, anomaly detection and root cause analysis with IT Operations Management
- Give employees freedom to access cloud resources and IT the power to stay in control with Cloud Management
- Ensure security analysts are never alone in the war against cyber threats with Trusted Security Circles
- Shut the door on third-party security risks with Vendor Risk Management
- Provide customers a personalized experience with a community of experts and peers with Customer Service Management
- Give employees the onboarding experience they deserve with HR Service Delivery
- Speed work with up to 30% faster form and list loads on the Now Platform
You’ll also learn about proven practices for guided setup of IT Service Management, enhanced IT benchmarks, how you can predict future performance with advanced forecasting, and much more.
Get ready for the Jakarta release!
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 20, 2017 8:00 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Aug 18, 2017 9:15 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- lnz001 (Owner)