Event has ended
When you're an IT admin, Active Directory (AD) and IT service management go hand-in-hand. You're in Active Directory day in and day out—managing user identities; their Exchange mailboxes, Office 365 licenses, and more—and you spend a good chunk of your day responding to requests in ServiceNow.
Imagine how efficient your help desk would be if it were empowered to deal with IT issues and manage Active Directory (AD) users from a single console. This is the vision that inspired the product developers at our ADSolutions research lab to integrate two of the most prominent enterprise IT solutions—ADManager Plus and ServiceNow.
Why should you take part?
From this webinar learn how to empower your ServiceNow technicians so that they no longer need to struggle toggling around but instead, effortlessly manage Active Directory users from within ServiceNow console! When you are finished with this webinar you will know how to integrate ADManager Plus and ServiceNow ensuring that your technicians are even more efficient and well-rounded.
Learn how to:
Implement ADManager Plus - ServiceNow integration with the new plug and play add-on.
Empower your technicians to view requests under the Incidents tab, and perform the required tasks through the 'Form Context' menu with provisions for:
- 360° user provisioning using smart templates to simultaneously create users in Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, GSuite, and Lync (formerly Skype for Business)
- Password management, facilitating your help desk technicians with the ability to reset end users' passwords.
- User account control with access to unlock locked out AD users and enable or disable user accounts when required.
- Group membership management: Alter the group membership details by aiding addition to or removal from groups
Also enable your end users to create requests for any of the available AD management activities through the Service Catalog.
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 12, 2017 11:00 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Dec 12, 2017 12:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Jayavignesh Reddy (Owner)
Event phone:+1-408-916-9393; Toll Free: +1 844 245 1108