4 Replies · Latest reply on Dec 11, 2017 7:35 AM by Dagmar Chandler

Conference Hotels?

The FAQ's say to go to the "Accommodations" page to view a list of conference hotels and their negotiated rates... but there is no link to such a page.  Having this is helpful when putting together a budget in order to obtain approval to attend the conference.

Also - the upgrade packages make it seem like one would be unable to book a room at the Venetian without paying for an upgrade - is this correct?

• Re: Conference Hotels?
          Kevin Dickman

Sorry I cannot answer you second question, but having registered yesterday I can share the following:

I chose an upgrade package

Prices for The Venetian or the Palazzo are at $269.00 per night for a Luxury King Suite with a $25 per night resort fee added during the stay.

I chose to stay at the Palazzo as it is newer than the Venetian and no significant difference in commute (walking) times to the convention center.

I expected that you couldn't book to stay here without choosing one of the packages so that is why I did it.  I did not pay attention to the other hotels offered during checkout as I was synchronizing with a co-worker so we could ensure to both get to stay at the same place.

Kevin

1 of 1 people found this helpful