0 Replies · Latest reply on Mar 19, 2017 12:40 PM by Delonte Stancil

Seeking a ServiceNow Developer w/ Asset, CSM, or HR Implementation Experience

Hi Everyone,

I am a Recruitment Consultant with Washington Frank International, and solely recruit for ServiceNow professionals. I currently have a role with a ServiceNow partner that is seeking a ServiceNow Jr. Developer to join their practice. My client is a leading implementation partner that works with ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, and Custom Applications. They have an extensive pipeline with companies in various industries, and they need a ServiceNow Developer with about 1-2 years experience on the platform to support various projects.

What you'll need to succeed

• Must have 1-2 years of ServiceNow Development Experience
      • Strong JavaScripting experience
      • Experience with Asset Management, CSM, & HR ServiceNow Moduels highly desired
      • Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
      • U.S. Citizens & Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.

This role will offer you the opportunity to work 100% remote with minimal travel, access to free ServiceNow training and certifications, the opportunity to direct your career as you see fit, and a market competitive salary and benefits package.

If you are interested or know someone who may be a good fit for this role please reach out at 215-240-4343 (x3805) or via email at d.stancil@washingtonfrank.com.

Delonte Stancil
      Recruitment Consultant
      ServiceNow
      d.stancil@washingtonfrank.com
      215-240-4343