5 Replies · Latest reply on Aug 12, 2017 3:02 PM by Adedeji Disu

Servicenow how to video

Hi Everyone,

I have started to putting together some how to video's on simple things to do in Service now and will build up from there. It is on my blog www.itilbegood.com. I would love to get any feedback on these videos.

Thanks,

Andrew Shepherd

Thanks

Andrew

I am producing some 'How to' video's on Servicenow on my blog http://www.itilbegood.com. Would welcome any feedback.

• Re: Servicenow how to video
          Adedeji Disu

Cheers Just watched  How to use Visual TaskBoards. The pace and length spot on. I've bookmarked your blog now so will check some more. Very new to SNow so short how to videos like this are great. Also gave a thumbs up on youtube directly.

Ade

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Andrew Shepherd

Thankyou Ade. This is the first feedback I have recieved and really pleased it was positive. I put them together as I was speaking to a friend and we both aged whilst vendors have loads of a documentation it doesn't really take you through a process to really understand how a feature could be used. I therefore decided to start doing videos on Servicenow as I know a few bits but doing the videos encourages me to learn aswell. Thankyou.

1 of 1 people found this helpful

Thanks

Andrew

I am producing some 'How to' video's on Servicenow on my blog http://www.itilbegood.com. Would welcome any feedback.

Adedeji Disu

Greatly appreciated as I'm currently looking for work with SNow and the bite-size format is great.

Andrew are you aware of Udemy ? as your content would be great on there too. I take short courses on that platform too.

Hence in a good position to comment on your how to videos in relation to the many other styles I've seen.

All the best and I'll do another how to today :-) at least one a day :-)

Cheers,

Ade