2 Replies · Latest reply on Oct 24, 2017 12:23 PM by lnz001

Ask the Experts: Performance Analytics: The ‘I’ in ‘KPI’ | Where do I start?

expert-logo-2.pngDo you have the problem where everything seems to be a KPI? Do you have the problem where everyone is confusing Reports, Dashboards, KPIs, Metrics, Measures? Do you have the problem where everyone is asking for a specific KPI? I will demonstrate how I provided the starting blocks to engage and get the many countries I support onboard with my vision on measuring KPIs with targets.

Join us on this discussion to watch the presentation and post your questions

August 3rd, 2017 10 am PT

Click HERE to go to the Event Page and then Add to Calendar!

Add-to-cal-button.png

Featured Expert

Prabjoth-Saimbhi.jpgPrabjoth Saimbhi is a ServiceNow expert with an implementation and continuous improvement track record across global BUs and countries. Prabjoth is a team player and able to work across many personas without losing track of the bigger picture. Prabjoth is able to quickly absorb new information, analyse and convert it into strategic and innovative models. Performance Analytics has enabled him with his diverse global experience to provide varied realistic adoption techniques.

Click to Find more Expert Events!