What would it take for an employer in Phoenix to hire you directly as a ServiceNow Developer full time? Does this opportunity below look like something that would interest you? If so, please apply or send a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Hire - No Visa Sponsorship or C2C
We celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for 55 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a Company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Our Information Technology division consists of more than 250 professionals and continues to grow responsibly. The IT Service Management department is looking to add a ServiceNow Developer to their current team. This individual will be responsible for the overall integrity and performance of multiple systems. They will also be responsible for managing, enhancing and maintaining various IT Service Management (ITSM) Applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with stakeholders to determine application and reporting needs; develops and designs appropriate applications and reports.
- Determines ITSM application and reporting needs in collaboration with stakeholders; develops and designs appropriate applications and reports.
- Identifies, configures, tests and troubleshoots complex problems, performs root cause analysis and provides forward thinking long term technical solutions.
- Researches, analyzes and develops new applications and new modules to establish an information hierarchy; implements new applications to meet customer specifications.
- Implements the deployments of updates for supported applications per instructions from more senior developers.
- Performs technical implementation of negotiated Service Level Agreements (SLAs), notifications and reports; customs designs in Service Now.
- Designs and implements integration components.
- Develops and designs complex Service Catalog items, variables and workflows.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Researches and implements complex new functionalities.
- Builds capacity planning and scalability into solutions.
- Coaches and trains Service Now stakeholders.
- Analyzes existing tools and evaluates viability of solution to technological needs; provides recommendations to management.
- Analyzes and identifies trends with a focus on Continuous Strategic Improvement (CSI) and leads initiatives.
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to ITSM processes, procedures and services.
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- 5+ years applications development experience is ideal.
- 3 years ServiceNow experience is ideal.
- Corporate Office Retail experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with web applications, networks, protocols and email is needed.
- Knowledge of relational databases is required.
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying complex problems, reviewing information to develop and evaluate options then implementing solutions is essential.
- Proven ability to create and implement innovative reporting is necessary.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, while making timely and sound decisions is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well both independently and in a team is essential.
- In addition, organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Foundation Level certification is preferred.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification is preferred.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary range and job level is depending on experience.