We are a rapidly growing partner in Sacramento area, and to fuel our growth, we need another Sr. ServiceNow Engineer.
The role would be for Architect / Sr. Engineer / Solutions Engineer of Service-Now ITSM / CSM / ITOM / ITBM / SecOps applications. The role will work very closely with the ENS ServiceNow team, Business Analysts, IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise of ServiceNow technologies. The role requires the candidate to be a hands with clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.
- Primary upward interaction is at many levels within both client and internal teams.
- Manages large to medium work efforts assigned
- Shall be able to manage working across multiple projects on Service Now
- Defines technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow implementations, working with clients. Able to contribute best-practice advice and experience.
- Defines and can implement Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
- Defines and Implements ServiceNow CMDB, Discovery Jobs, and Orchestration
- Understands how to leverage workflow engines to meet business needs
- Create prototypes for client engagements, identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Along with other Sr. Engineers, leads team coding standards and best practices
- Along with Account Executives and Engagement Managers, helps to lead internal and external relationships and project
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Able to deliver business and technical design documents
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Contributes appropriately to conversations at levels from engineers though C-Level.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Master preferred
- At least 4+ years of experience in implementation and design of ITSM platforms like BMC Remedy/Remedy Force, HP Service Anywhere/ Service Manager or ServiceNow
- At least 2+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow Automation Platform
- Should have prior experience in integrating tools in ServiceNow or other similar tools using MidServer, webservices, email etc. Should have worked on Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST)
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog. Also System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience.
- Demonstrated experience in both business process and technical design and implementation
- Experienced in End-to-End System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis, system design, testing and implementation
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
- ServiceNow Administrator and Implementer certification is a plus
- ITILv3 foundation certification is a plus
David J. Rojas
Sr. Solutions Architect