Logicalis is hiring a Senior ServiceNow Implementation Consultant to join our team. We are looking for the architect to bring their knowledge of Enterprise Service Management and combining it with their understanding of the ServiceNow platform. We are driving business outcomes with our customers. As a deliver consultant, you will be able to work on the many areas of the platform, create new IP and join a team that truly works together helping each other.
Logicalis has been a gold partner for the past 5 years and customer for the past 8 years. We have a high csat score and at Knowledge 17, won "Highest Customer Satisfaction" for global partners!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs implementations of ServiceNow solutions for clients, including development of solution designs, implementation plans and documentation.
- Develops Logicalis standards for scoping, documentation, and implementations.
- Develop IP
- Provides, as subject matter expert, guidance, assistance and recommendations to determine new technical services and solutions for client’s business.
- Leads project teams to deliver successful implementations.
- Performs expert integration and customized consulting services.
- Satisfies client technology services and solution requirements using best practices to:
- Validate and Test
- Provide Knowledge Transfer
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implementations solutions.
- Delivers consultative-based knowledge transfer and documentation to Logicalis’ clients.
- Works with PMO in scheduling and managing engagements.
- Works with Logicalis’ clients to perform assessments, health checks, performance tests, and capacity planning.
- Responsible for product evaluation, process improvement, and practice refinement activities.
- Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong listening skills.
- Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been promised within established timeframes.
- Maintains focus on client satisfaction and expectation management.
- Mentors and trains team members on working in collaborative environment.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- 2 years experience implementing and developing in ServiceNow.
- 5 years of experience in the following:
- Web/internet development
- Business process development, preferably Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Programming experience with understanding of programming principles and logic.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience .
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consult with client in-depth to ascertain and define need or requirements for the scope of work required to obtain solution.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal requests.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills. Ability to manage very complex projects.
- Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings.
- Ability to travel nationally to meet with clients.
- Participates proactively in own career development.
Travel: Up to 30% travel is typical for this role