- My View
User reported the Dashboard with the name "xyz" is not available since Monday 21.12.2017.
I have the admin access and search for the dashboard in Performance Analytics -> Dashboard, i also not found the dashboard.
Could anyone help me how i can troubleshoot this issue?
Thanks in advance.
The only way I can assume the dashboard is not visible is because someone with access to dashboard(may be another admin) might have accidently deleted the XYZ dashbaord.
1) Even if you make dashboard inactive under Dashbaord Administration it would still be visible with INACTIVE written near it.
2) Even if you think of restricting it to certain users there is no chance that it won't be visible to you because you are admin and if you can't see it then you can't expect others to see as well.
I think the only way to figure out where it is gone is check " Deleted Records" in filter navigator there you might see your dashboard deleted by someone.
Please Mark my answer as Correct or HELPFUL if it served your purpose.
Are they accessing it via a link or by choosing it from the drop down?
If it is being selected from the drop down, could it have been renamed (perhaps try sys_audit). Can you (as an admin see it)? If so, they probably just had their access removed (so it would no longer show up in the drop down).
If it is being accessed by a link (with the sys_id) then check deleted records as suggested above.
Just to follow up on some of the replies above:
1) Check the list view to see if the dashboard is there. It might just have wonky permissions, or otherwise is hidden from your view:
2) Check your deleted records audit log to see if someone accidentally deleted it (substitute your instance name for instance):
3) Unfortunately, dashboard records are not audited by default. If you've turned auditing on at some point, though, you might be lucky and be able to check to see if it's been renamed. Again, substitute your instance name for instance, and be aware that this query will likely take several minutes to complete:
Hope this helps,