This video tackles the initial setup of Microsoft Azure integration with ServiceNow. Most often, customers have not set up a "service principal" which is a special credential needed in Azure to make the integration possible. While this procedure changes from time-to-time, I wanted to show folks how to navigate the process as it is, today.
- How do we set up support for Azure in ServiceNow?
- What is a Service Principal?
- What is an Azure Tenant ID?
- What is an Azure Client ID?
- How can I import my billing data from Azure into ServiceNow?
- Where do I find my Azure Enrollment Number?
- How can I generate Azure "secret key" credentials?